I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Instructions on how to make a bird feeder



Instructions on how to make a bird feeder
What you will need..
A pine cone that is open, a 40cm piece of string,  peanut butter or porridge and some small nuts or seeds.
1.   Grab your open pine cone and tie a not with your string around the pine cone.
2.   Next grab your peanut butter or porridge and spread that around the pine cone. Then grab your nuts or seeds and spread that around your pine cone as well.
3.   Then if it is a nice day find a good high spot on a tree or something else and tie it onto something strong so it doesn’t fall or break.
And this is what it should look like...
pineconebirdfeeder-1.jpg
Sooner or later there will be a bird!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth
    You've given a really clear set of instructions for how to make the bird feeder. Unfortunately I can't quite see the picture.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth
    Stephanie is right I can't see the picture.And you said something that is not nice k.

    From Kate
    School 8C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth,

    Sorry, I misunderstood you. This is very interesting writing. I would like to make a Bird Feeder.

    Kate 8C

    ReplyDelete