11 before 11If I got to learn 11 interesting things before I turned 11 I would choose.....
1. How do we care for the environment, and why it is important to look after it as well as learning about the wildlife that we should look out for.
2. Science learning about the different materials that you can use for science and what it does.
3. Learning how to cook certain meals, and get to know the names of equipment and ingredients so you could help cook at home.
4. Arts and craft learn about different artists and try out some of there art like Vincent van goth. And learn the names of some of the equipment like a paint brush.
5. History learn about different country's history like England, Germany and France.
6. Learn how to build and fix things like a broken wooden bench outside your classroom, learn how to build something like a table.
7. Learn easy strategies to work out hard math problems, it will help you in Intermediate and Collage.
8. Watch documentary videos on wet lunch brakes, BBC has a lot of documentary's and are very interesting.
9. Learn how to plant things and look after them, get to know how to weed, pick fruit or vegetables of a tree or from the ground when they are ripe.
10. Learn how to look after pets and animals just in case you want to have a pet, or if a neighbor is going away on holiday and they want you to take care of there pet you will know what to do.
11. Have a awesome and fun life.