I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 28 June 2013

Wellingtons Winter Wake

                                                     Wellingtons Winter Wake

On a very tropical day on Thursday on a after noon, I was sitting at home next to a warm blasting heater.While in the other hand the outside was the complete opposite of warm.

 The wind was howling outside rain smashed against the window. My family and I were driving out to Tawa Collage, we parked the car and ran up the long drive to the Collage. We were shown parts of the Collage by some students, my clothes were drenched by the time we got back home.

I really wanted to hop into my warm dry bed, but I couldn't  because I still had tap dancing lessons left to do for today. I quickly got dressed into my uniform and ran to the top of my street which was just two houses away from the studio. My clothes were drenched again, my hair was also wet and was dripping with water. When we were doing tap dancing the lights kept on flickering. Just when we were doing a hard step the lights turned off and then turned back on in just 3seconds, everyone turned to me because I was screaming when the lights turned off.

 Tap was over and now so I could go home and sleep.When I was in my room getting ready for bed the lights turned off it lasted for 5minutes because when I was in bed the lights turned on that was lucky.

On Friday I got up a 6:30 got ready for school and feed my rabbit I was just about to go down to my friends house my mum came into the room and told me school was closed today, I shouted yes. The other good thing was my two brothers had to go to school. I finished homework and played games on the computer and made art. That was a fun day
By Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! Thats such a cool story! :) I laughed when I found out your brothers still had to go to school. The description in your story was really good, I could picture everything clearly. I will be putting a recount of Stage Challenge up soon and I hope you can come and read it :)
    From Elizabeth

    Elizabeth
    Room 5
    Melville Int. School
    Hamilton

    ReplyDelete